If it has to do with
stress and energy issues- I can help.
Maybe you’re here because…
Good News!There is no correct answer
If any of the above apply — you’re in the right place.
It’s my goal to help outdoorsy women beat burnout so that they can feel more energized, calm and back to the weekend adventures that feed their soul
We probably have quite a lot in common…
I’ve dealt with burnout, headaches, digestive issues and energy issues from a very young age, and so I know what it’s like to not feel your best. It wasn’t until I discovered Holistic and Functional Nutrition that all the pieces fell into place and I started to feel better. This is why I love to work with clients to help them upgrade their diet and lifestyle so that they can transform their health and feel their best!
Here’s A few ways I can help you:
Random Fun Facts
If I’m not working at Down to Earth Wellness, you will find me hanging with friends or my furry pets (Garvey, Moose and Louie), going hiking, getting cozy at home and planning or daydreaming of another travel adventure).
- Jill Kay is the name I go by online – Kay stands for Klaver which is my middle name and my mom’s maiden name. It’s dutch and stands for clover!
- I speak french – “Oui oui…”
- I love imitating and doing accents #cantstop..
- So far I’ve been to: the USA, Costa Rica, Panama, Indonesia, Thailand, and Australia
- I would love to visit: Europe (especially the Netherlands), Peru, Australia (again!), Fiji and Belize.
- I like change and adventure and dreaming of the next plan… but not too much adventure because I’m an introvert and freak out! Lol
- I grew up on an elk farm down on a river (isolated farm kid!). Besides all the wild animals coming to visit, we had elk, horses, chickens, rabbits, dogs, cats, and guinea pigs 😉
I am here to help and guide you on your wellness journey.
Now that you’ve gotten to know me a little bit better, I’d love to learn about you as well! I have transformed my health over the years and I continue to evolve as I go. I love helping people to build a healthy lifestyle and go from feeling burnt out to feeling energized and back to adventure.
If you’d like to learn more, feel free to book a free discovery session below.
Grab Your Energizing Recipe Bundle!
If you’re looking for more energy, this is the recipe bundle for you. Easy to make, tasty recipes that will help boost your energy and balance your blood sugar. Sign up below to grab them 🙂